All registered vendors will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions for the day of the event. This will be sent out between August 14th and 19th. If you have not received this email by August 20th, please contact us at email@example.com.
One of NC State’s largest events, Packapalooza is an opportunity to showcase your organization, department, college, or business to thousands of NC State students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. Exhibiting at Packapalooza is fun and easy. Our goal is to have interactive activities, so be creative!
Who can exhibit and related fees:
- Student groups and university-affiliated departments, colleges, or organizations – No fee
- Hillsborough Street Merchants – No fee
- For profits businesses or organization (this does NOT include food vendors) – $125
- Non profit organizations (this does NOT include food vendors) – $75
- Food vendor – $350
To Exhibit at Packapalooza:
Click on the link below to take you to our online registration form. Please allow 48-72 hours for a follow up. You will receive an immediate online confirmation once the form is submitted. Submission of a registration form does not guarantee participation in Packapalooza.
Vendor Booths – the following will be provided:
- 10’x10’ booth space
- One exhibit table
- Two folding chairs
- We are able to provide a 10×10 tent and additional tables on a first come first serve basis. There is a fee for this service regardless of the entity (including campus affiliates and Hillsborough Street merchants). For a reserved tent the cost is $50 (first come first served availability) and each table will cost $10.
- Electricity – there is limited availability for electricity. When you fill out your form, there are a number of questions regarding your needs. Please be specific and we will do the best we can. There are no guarantees regarding access to electricity.
- Water – for vendors that have a connected water need we will be able to provide that and depending on your need will determine if there will be a charge. This will be determined after our event planner confirms your request. Your booth will be assigned to a location near a water connection.
- If there is a fee related to your submission an invoice will be generated. The only form of payment for non NC State affiliated groups will be a check or money order made payable to NC State University. For NC State affiliated groups you will have the option of an Inter-departmental Transfer (IDT). We will explain payment procedures when the invoice is sent out.
- Given the high demand to participate in this event, we reserve the right to assign vendors based on space availability.
- The deadline for registration is Friday August 1, 2014. After the deadline we cannot guarantee space availability.
A map will be e-mailed closer to the event with your booth location, entry points for loading and unloading, event day operations and parking information.
If you have any questions, email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.