One of largest events in the City of Raleigh, NC State’s Packapalooza is an opportunity to showcase your organization, department, college, or business to thousands of NC State students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. Exhibiting at Packapalooza is fun and easy. Our goal is to have interactive activities, so be creative!
Who can exhibit and related fees
- NC State student organizations, departments, units and colleges – No Charge
- Non-profit organizations/businesses – $80
- For-profit organizations/businesses – $130
- Hillsborough Street Merchants – No Charge
- Food Trucks/Vendors – $350 (We are no longer accepting reservations for food vendors. Please keep us in mind for next year.)
- Tent – $90 (first come first serve basis)
- Additional Table – $10 (each vendor receives one table with registration fee)
- We are able to provide a 10×10 tent and additional tables on a first come first serve basis. There is a fee for this service regardless of the entity (including campus affiliates and Hillsborough Street merchants). For a reserved tent the cost is $90 (first come first serve availability) and each additional table will cost $10.
- Electricity – there is limited availability for electricity. When you fill out your form, there are a number of questions regarding your needs. If you think you need electricity, please indicate such in the “special needs” section of the online form. Be specific and we will do the best we can. There are no guarantees regarding access to electricity.
- Water – for food vendors that have a connected water need we will be able to provide that and depending on your need will determine if there will be a charge. This will be determined after our event planner confirms your request. Your booth will be assigned to a location near a water connection. We will confirm with you prior to time of payment.
- If there is a fee related to your submission an invoice will be generated. The only forms of payment will be a check or money order made payable to NC State University or credit card. For NC State affiliated groups you will have the option of an Inter-departmental Transfer (IDT). We will explain payment procedures when the invoice is sent out.
- Given the high demand to participate in this event, we reserve the right to assign vendors based on space availability.
- The deadline for registration is Friday August 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. After the deadline we cannot guarantee space availability.
- The last day to submit a reservation for a tent and/or additional table(s) will be Friday August 4, 2017. NOTE: This is one week earlier than the registration deadline!
- All fees paid are non refundable once you are a confirmed vendor.
All registered vendors will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions for the day of the event.We will contact each confirmed organization with their specific assignments the week of August 14, 2017. Please do NOT contact us earlier for your space assignment. We reserve the right to place vendors according to event needs and logistics. If you have not received this email by Wednesday August 16th, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of all applicable fees is due by 5pm on Monday August 14, 2017.
Some important questions to ask BEFORE you start your online request:
You cannot start and save this online form. You will need to be able to answer the following questions when submitting the form:
- Who will be our main point of contact?
- Are we interested in more than one vendor space?
- Do we want to rent a tent for our vendor space? (fee required)
- Do we want an additional table? (fee required)
- What type of engaging activity do we plan to do the day of the event?
- Have we participated in any previous Packapalooza events?
- Are we going to be collecting money for any reason?
- Do you want to be a sponsor for Packapalooza? Check out our sponsor page for more information.
- Do you have any special needs?
To exhibit at Packapalooza
Click on the appropriate link on our Vendor Registration page. Please allow up to 5 business days for a follow-up. You will receive an immediate online confirmation once the form is submitted. Submission of a registration form does not guarantee participation in Packapalooza.
A map will be e-mailed closer to the event with your booth location, entry points for loading and unloading, event day operations and parking information.
If you have any questions, email us – email@example.com.