The form below is to be used by volunteers to sign-up for Packapalooza 2018 on August 25, 2018 from 2-10 p.m. Please be advised: all volunteers are expected to be flexible with their schedules during the event.
Some basic information:
- Volunteers should register by August 10 to receive preferred t-shirt size.
- New volunteers must complete a 30-minute crowd management module by August 21 at 11:59 p.m. at the latest.
- You will be signing up as an individual online, but we do ask information about being a part of a group (e.g. campus department, student organization, etc.).
- Event Timeline:
- Set up from 6 a.m-1 p.m.
- Event from 2-10 p.m.
- Tear down at 7 p.m-12 a.m.
- All volunteers must be available for at least three hours.
- All volunteers must be at least age 18 or be with a parent or legal guardian at all times if volunteering.
- All volunteers will be assigned to their locations and tasks on the day of the event. Volunteers’ time blocks are assigned ahead of time.
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to: giving directions, assisting patrons, staffing t-shirt tables, moving supplies from point to point, directing traffic, assisting with zone management, and other assigned tasks.
- Volunteers will be contacted with instructions the week of August 20th.
- Information sessions will be held the week of August 20the. All volunteers are implored to attend one of these sessions, and will be informed on specific days, times, and locations in the near future.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.